When waves crash in, allow them to take the debris of what no longer serves back to the sea. And get curious about what will come in with the new tide.
Do you want to restore the spark in your relationship?
Do you feel like:
- You just can’t figure out how to stop fighting, and you’re tired of feeling like you’re getting nowhere
- You remember being so in love at the beginning, and find yourself wondering “how did we get here?”
- It’s hard to feel like you can trust your partner, after what happened
- It seems like forever ago since your partner said or did something to make you feel really special
- You’ve noticed that anger quickly escalates when you don’t feel heard, and you feel like you can’t do anything right
- You’re not as happy as you used to be, and you’re not sure how to fix it
"Meaghan taught me how to get through to my partner by talking in a way that I can be heard. Now, she feels more connected with me. There are way less fights, and we have a lot more fun" G.S., Welder
"Before, my priorities got put to the bottom of the list. Now I know that what I'm saying and what I do has value in our relationship" C.S., Engineer